Le texte suivant est disponible en anglais seulement.
Students across Canada will be running a mental health campaign called #StudentsLetsAct from January 30th to February 1st. The goal of this campaign is to turn the many conversations we've had about mental health into real action and change on Canadian post-secondary campuses.
The campaign will be taking place on the following campuses:
- Acadia University, Wolfville NS
- Brock University, St. Catharine's ON
- Camosun College, Victoria BC
- Capilano University, Vancouver BC
- Conestoga College, Kitchener ON
- Mount Allison University, Sackville NB
- Red River College, Winnipeg MB
- Saint Mary's University, Halifax NS
- Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Calgary AB
- StFX University, Antigonish NS
- St. Thomas University, Fredericton NB
- Mount Royal University, Calgary AB
- University of Alberta, Edmonton AB
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver BC
- University of Calgary, Calgary AB
- UNB Saint John, Saint John NB
- University of New Brunswick, Fredericton NB
- University of Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown PEI
- University of the Fraser Valley, Abbotsford BC
- University of Manitoba, Winnipeg MB
Contact your student association to find out the exact location where you can participate. There will be an option to participate online for those students who study at an online post-secondary institution or whose student association is not running the campaign on campus.